• All U13 players must be School Year 7&8. All U15 Players must be Year 9 and 10.
• A squad may consist of up to 14 players, with a maximum of 7 on court including one goalkeeper.
Event & Match format
• U13 10-1pm/ U15: 1-4pm
• Matches are likely to be 8 minutes no half time and central timing.
• The event will generally aim towards two groups of 4 teams playing each other and then some play off matches to give final positions overall. Those teams that came 4th and 3rd in their respective group will play each other. Then there will be a semi- final between 1st place and 2nd places in each group and then a play off for 3rd and 4th positions and at the end a final for 1 st and 2nd positions overall.
• The England Handball Level 2 and 3 competition guide will be used for court minimum markings and regulations.